We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Banning Restoration Services
Titan Carpet Care is the leading Banning water damage clean up company in the Apple Valley. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Water damage DIY
If your home business is ever been flooded you know that this is an extremely costly and extremely distressing situation. You may discover that your chagrin that your homeowners insurance only covers certain aspects of water damage. What do you do? There are a few things you can do for yourself to minimise the damage to your home or business and to get yourself back on track.
- Think safety first in all things. Sometimes a water damage should not be attempted to be cleaned up by you but rather should be left for a professional water damage restoration company. sewage is one type of water that should not be cleaned up by you. If you are working in a home that has water damage you should always wear protective clothing and other protective gear.
- Be sure to move any damaged items where they are no longer in danger and where you can examine them. Some things will not be able to be saved but some can be restored. This is also an excellent opportunity to find any personal items that you will want to keep track of yourself.
- Sometimes the amount of water needing to be removed is too much freedom manage yourself but if it is a manageable amount then using a wet vacuum might help. Also once you remove the water from the room the best thing you can do is open any windows leading to the room and turn on a very powerful fan.
- The more that you do before the water damage restoration crew gets there the more likely it is that the damage will be minimized.
The thing about water damage is that it can be odorless and undetected if you don’t know what to look for. ...Read More
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Water damage comes in many shapes and forms and often from sources you could never predict. The weather is often to ...Read More
So you’ve discovered that you got water damage in your home or business, congratulations! You have done what most people only ...Read More
I hired Titan to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Titan!
Titan Carpet Care responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Titan Carpet Care to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.